Monday 21 November 2011

ABI RYAN PROJECT - REMIX LAB

21th Nov 2011 - In the studio today mixing 

Abi Ryan, the remix is going well starting to take shape hopeful I can get back into the studio this week, starting work on it again today I'll try and uploading it on 28th Nov 2011. 

I have a couple of hours work left before I can upload the track, so far I really like the sound but it still needs a good couple of hours work before i'm fully happy with the song. 

For this track I really want a beefy beat and catchy sounds to blend in with the two vocals. Todays recording when very well Bye for now from The Mixer Man

22th Nov 2011 - Mixing

Today in the studio went great, started working on new melodies for the song. Really enjoying how the song is turning out very phunky and catchy, I have meets coming up soon on Thursday,Friday which means it might be abit of a problem to complete it for Monday but we'll see have a funky week. bye for now from The Mixer Man 

27th Nov 2011 - Abi Ryans you know you like that remix "Project Completed"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment