Wednesday 25 January 2012

25th Jan 2012 - Update JoeBizz Music Project Hed Kandi



We'll I have my first Joebizz music project I'm working for a group you release dance and house songs on Hed kandi in London, the remix is starting to take shape. Beside doing mixer man remixes and songs this year I'll be doing Joe Bizz tracks. 

I have a couple more beat girl songs to do using The Mixer Man brand, still waiting to hear back from previous mixerman songs I've done. This blog will be shared with JoeBizz Brands & Mixer Man Brands. I need to setup a new blog for Joebizz which i'll do some. but for now this site will share the remixes. untill I have get away from my mixing desk. 
I've also blown up my laptop,studio speakers and various anything else I can get my hands on at the moment what a week. The joebizz remix should be completed for Tuesday coming.... watch this space. bye from JoeBizz


 

No comments:

Post a Comment