Friday 22 June 2012

She Said - I want make you feel remix June 2012

 



25 Monday June 2012 Day Three - She Said I want make you feel remix

Well I just listen to the remix again, and decide to drop a couple of things from the mix just to see how it sounds and Wow its moving on faster now, kept the original bassline drop the dubstep beats,percussion replaced with some Hard kicking dance floor sounds. the style of this remix is now Dance 100% how many days left unsure at the moment but not too many now bye for now from Mixer Man
23 Saturday June 2012 Day Two - She Said Music Project Remix Three

OK I had a listen to the remix, today and started to re-arrange some of the sounds, and its starting to sound a lot better, it has some dub-step with a 90s dance music feel the original version is based on a 90s dance music style song my version is a mixture of styles. I have an idea that I'm starting to put into practice today has been a successful remixing sessions.. Bye for now MM  

22nd Friday June 2012 Day one - She Said Music Project Remix Three

In studio today working on the vocals, starting to sound a bit like dub-step, I like the percussion & some of the break-beats not totally have with the mix yet. trying out some vocal effects bits of the remix are coming together. the bass is sounding really good, organ keys are about right needs more work doing to the remix. bye for now MM











No comments:

Post a Comment