Tuesday 26 June 2012

Mixer Man Music Projects 2012 Big Plans

I haven't recorded any music today just chill-out listen to new songs trying my hardiest to a find a good record label rather than the rubbish mp3 download labels where you create the music but don't get paid for the music. the best way of working within the music industry is to deal with a record label that sells CD,vinyl, t shirts cup not just to upload the music to various websites and wait for people to buy them because that way is the wrong way which is what I have learned now over the past couple of years. it does make me feel mad not just for myself but for all the other artists that have spend along time creating amazing music only not to get paid which looks bad on me as a producer & remixer  I wished a had more control over releasing music and that's why this year I'm trying the Mixer Man music projects into a different direction from Mixer Man

No comments:

Post a Comment